Sunday, August 26, 2007

Little. Yellow. Different.

I admit, I'm a sucker for anything related to The Simpsons, so when I heard about Burger King's SimpsonizeMe.com web site, where you can create your own personalized Simpsons character based on a photo you provide, I had to give it a shot.

The results, predictably, are hilarious. Here's what I look like as a citizen of Springfield, USA:


Here's Kris:

And Fiona:

And Nora:

Shameless marketing ploy or well-deserved reward for a life-long Simpsons fan? You decide. For some reason, however, I am craving a Big Mac ...

4 comments:

Marc Conklin said...

I know people who already look like Simpsons characters. So if they did this little exercise, I think the world would implode.

RJ said...

Whoops! Looks like the marketing efforts failed, as Big Macs are McDonalds. Perhaps you were craving a Whopper?!

PDizzle said...

Hey Ryan, I don't let The Man tell me what food to crave!

Mmmm.....KrustyFingers!

Anonymous said...

"...does whatever a spiderpig does."