Monday, January 12, 2009

A few changes

Careful observers will note that we've made a few changes here at WHIH. The most obvious is the new template. Not sure if I like it or not, but I'll keep it around for awhile and see if it grows on me.

I've also dispensed with the triathlon talk for now. It was fun, and I am still training -- quite possibly for another one here in Vegas this spring -- but I think the obsession has run its course (no pun intended). I'll still write about the whole process from time to time, but don't look for much flogging of the trials of training any time soon.

And now that the football season is nearly over, the gambling updates will cease until next fall. One bit of housekeeping -- I didn't post a Week 17 parlay because I was in Minnesota, but I picked out a five-teamer anyway and went 3-2. So my season ended with one victorious five-teamer and an aggregate record of 42-41-2 in those games.

2 comments:

RJ said...

I dig the new look. I especially like the header graphic. Where did you find that?

Did you catch your gal Rachel Maddow's likeness on SNL this weekend? If it weren't for WHIH, I would have been completely ignorant of her.

PDizzle said...

Who played her, Fred Armisen?

I got the graphic from a Strib story -- guess I shoulda given credit where it's due. Nice going, Strib.