Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 8: The "Ho-leeeee Crap" Parlay

Sorry I didn't post this week's parlay earlier -- see the previous entry if you're wondering why. But once I regained my bearings I found five games that I thought I liked -- here's how they turned out:

  • KC-NYJ under 39 -- I figured a gimpy Breffarve and a wet-behind-the-ears Tyler Thigpen would keep this total down. Turns out I figured wrong.
  • Bills-Dolphins under 42 -- Two good defenses, two run-oriented offenses. I got that one right -- by a point.
  • Panthers -4 vs. Arizona -- That one was a push, although I probably deserved to lose it, given that the Cards missed an extra point.
  • Falcons +8.5 at Philadelphia -- I felt good about the Falcons keeping that one close, and they did, but a late TD run by Westbrook blew their cover.
  • Giants-Steelers over 42 -- This one came up a touchdown short.
Last week: 2-3
This week: 1-3-1
Season: 17-21-2

No comments: