Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vacation, all I ever wanted

Yes, it's tougher to get time to post when you're on vacation. I envisioned plenty of freedom to opine on world events over the past week, but up to 4 p.m. today I've been a single parent, and even with the grandparents spending copious time with the urchins, they've been keeping me busy.

That said, it's high time for the Wolves to complete the KG trade, high time for the Twins to either sign Torii Hunter or cut bait, and high time for Congress to start impeachment proceedings on our embattled Attorney General. The Bush administration has proved itself to be an absolute joke on so many levels -- Congress needs to act, like, yesterday.

I know, kind of a tame post, but with a 20-year high school reunion coming up this weekend, I'm sure there will be fodder for a much meatier discussion in the near future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 years. Pat are we really that old?

Big Primpin' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PDizzle said...

Yep. Older, in fact, than dirt.

See you Saturday!